Friday, June 24, 2011

PRETTY PLSSS!!

okeyh...it has been quite a long time i havent write anythng in my blog..
how come i became less interested in writting lately?? when i still in the age of "teen"(whch was now still teen..im not yet 20 guys! heh.) i really into writting eventhough all my "cerpen pendek" doesnt seems to be done any days by now....only wrote it for half way...haihh..
<>
but now...i dont want to share anythng bout my life in this blog(but will do, if there somethng interestng or i pissed off about)
<>
recently i kept thnking and has broaden my mind to thnk bout my surroundings..mostly about ppl-larh...it gonna be based from my opinion..so ppl who DISLIKEs...pls, do buzz off...like i said...it was just my OPINION A.K.A PNDPAT. it depends on u for wat u thnk of..but pls, respect mine!
<>
this day, my opinion is about make-ups & girls...
no offence okeyh but its funny to see girls r getting So0 obessesed with their looks,
putting on TONs of make-ups to be prettier. HEck! >:E
do they know the fact is, their natural looks is farrrrrrrrrr more prettier than faking it up..
<>
parents pls dont teach ur 7 years old daughter to make-up..you'll spoil their beauty & their skin...fyi, a child skin below maturity are soft & flawless..so dont destroy them with chemicals inside the make-ups..


p/s: girls u can put on some make ups...but just natural make-ups...its not necessary if you girls put on heavy make-ups just to go for classes..come on!...r u goin to get some knwlege or goin to the party?.my advice just put some foundation or compact powder to get a fresh looks...:)






No comments:

Post a Comment